Advantages of bridge breaking aluminum:
1. Reduce heat conduction: the heat conduction coefficient of heat insulation bridge broken aluminum alloy profile is 1.8 ~ 3.5W / m2 · K, which is much lower than 140 ~ 170W / m2 · K of ordinary aluminum alloy profile; the heat conduction coefficient of insulating glass structure is 2.0 ~ 3.59w/m2 · K, which is much lower than 6.69 ~ 6.84w/m2.k of ordinary aluminum alloy profile, which effectively reduces the heat conduction through doors and windows.
2. Prevent condensation: the temperature of the inner surface of profile with heat insulation strip is close to the indoor temperature, which reduces the possibility of indoor moisture condensation on the profile surface due to supersaturation.
3. Heat loss can be reduced by 1 / 2 with heat insulation in the window frame in summer
4. Environmental protection: through the application of thermal insulation system, energy consumption can be reduced, and the environmental radiation caused by air conditioning and heating can be reduced at the same time. ⊙ beneficial to health: the heat exchange between human body and environment depends on indoor air temperature, air flow speed and outdoor air temperature. By adjusting the indoor temperature of doors and windows to make it no less than 12 ~ 13 ℃, the most comfortable environment has been achieved.
5. Noise reduction: the hollow glass structure with different thickness and heat insulation bridge broken aluminum profile cavity structure can effectively reduce the resonance effect of sound wave, prevent the transmission of sound, and reduce the noise by more than 30dB.
6. Colorful colors: aluminum profiles of different colors can be produced after anodizing, powder spraying and fluorocarbon spraying surface treatment. After rolling combination, the thermal insulation aluminum alloy doors and windows can produce indoor and outdoor dual color windows with different colors.